Board of Directors
President of the United Republic of Tanzania Dr. John Pombe Magufuli has appointed (rtd) High court Judge Justice |Thomas Mihayo the new Chairman of Tanzania Tourist Board.
Meanwhile, the Minister for Tourism and Natural Resources Prof. Jumanne Maghembe has subsequently appointed six new members of the Board of Directors to serve alongside the new chairman. The appointees are:
1. Mr. Ibrahim Mussa, Director of Marketing, TANAPA
2. Ambassador Joseph Sokoine, Europe and Americas Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, East Africa, Regional and International Cooperation.
3. Mr Mark Leveri, Film and video Adverts Expert, Ex. Tanzania Film Company.
4. Mr. Richard Rugimbana, Executive Secretary, Tanzania Confederation of Tourism (TCT).
5. Ms Zubein Muhaji Mhita, former Member of Parliament and (rtd) Director of Primary Education.
6. Mr. Agustine Kungu H. Olal, Assistant Commissioner for Policy and Economy, Ministry of Finance and Planning.
The newly appointed Board Chairman and member of the Board of Directors will save for three years term with effect from 24/04/2016 and will come to an end on 23/04/2019